USB Dumper version 1.0
USB Dumper version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall USB Dumper version 1.0 from your systemCh.Sathvik
. More info about Ch.Sathvik can be found here
. More data about the software USB Dumper version 1.0 can be seen at https://sourceforge.net/users/sathvikcheela
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Dumper directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. USB Dumper version 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Dumper\unins000.exe. USB Dumper version 1.0's main file takes about 839.00 KB (859136 bytes) and its name is USBDumper.exe.
The executable files below are part of USB Dumper version 1.0. They occupy an average of 1.70 MB (1782433
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (901.66 KB)
- USBDumper.exe (839.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of USB Dumper version 1.0.
USB Dumper version 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
USB Dumper version 1.0 is a program released by Ch.Sathvik. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase USB Dumper version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase USB Dumper version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB Dumper version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Dumper version 1.0". The USB Dumper version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select USB Dumper version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about USB Dumper version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Dumper version 1.0:
- The software company is: https://sourceforge.net/users/sathvikcheela
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Dumper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Dumper version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling USB Dumper version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Dumper version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Dumper version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Dumper version 1.0 by Ch.Sathvik from your computer, we are not saying that USB Dumper version 1.0 by Ch.Sathvik is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Dumper version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:21:34.867