USB Drivers is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall USB Drivers from your computerTCL
. More information on TCL can be seen here
. Click on http://www.TCL.com
to get more information about USB Drivers on TCL's website. USB Drivers is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\USB Drivers directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for USB Drivers is C:\Program Files\USB Drivers\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. USB Drivers's main file takes about 275.38 KB (281987 bytes) and is named RemoveDrivers.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in USB Drivers. They take 2.24 MB (2352022
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller.exe (283.36 KB)
- DriverUninstaller.exe (212.49 KB)
- RemoveDriver32.exe (196.87 KB)
- RemoveDriver64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RemoveDrivers.exe (275.38 KB)
- RemoveDriver_vista64.exe (9.50 KB)
- adb.exe (400.28 KB)
- fastboot.exe (155.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (753.94 KB)
This page is about USB Drivers version 1.0.0
USB Drivers is a program by TCL. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall USB Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall USB Drivers from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Drivers". The USB Drivers program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select USB Drivers in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about USB Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Drivers:
- The software company is: http://www.TCL.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USB Drivers\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB Drivers.
8. After uninstalling USB Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB Drivers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Drivers by TCL from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Drivers by TCL is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-18 10:09:53.583