USB Disk Security
USB Disk Security is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall USB Disk Security from your systemMisterKen-Studios
. Go over here
for more info on MisterKen-Studios. Usually the USB Disk Security application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MisterKen-Studios\USB Disk Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. USB Disk Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MisterKen-Studios\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe. USBGuard.exe is the USB Disk Security's main executable file and it occupies approximately 608.91 KB (623520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in USB Disk Security. They take 1.79 MB (1878510
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (755.28 KB)
- USBGuard.exe (608.91 KB)
- USBGuardUpdate.exe (470.30 KB)
USB Disk Security is a program by the software company MisterKen-Studios. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase USB Disk Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall USB Disk Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate USB Disk Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Disk Security". The USB Disk Security app will be found automatically. After you select USB Disk Security in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding USB Disk Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Disk Security.
8. After uninstalling USB Disk Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB Disk Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Disk Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB Disk Security by MisterKen-Studios from your computer, we are not saying that USB Disk Security by MisterKen-Studios is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Disk Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 16:47:34.920