USB Disk Security
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove USB Disk Security for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall USB Disk Security from your systemDessL
. Go over here
where you can read more on DessL. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Disk Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for USB Disk Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Disk Security\unins001.exe. USB Disk Security's primary file takes around 671.23 KB (687336 bytes) and is named USBGuard.exe.
USB Disk Security is comprised of the following executables which take 882.48 KB (903655
bytes) on disk:
- unins001.exe (120.05 KB)
- USBGuard.exe (671.23 KB)
- USBSet.exe (91.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of USB Disk Security.
USB Disk Security is a program marketed by DessL. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall USB Disk Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase USB Disk Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB Disk Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Disk Security". The USB Disk Security program will be found automatically. After you select USB Disk Security in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about USB Disk Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Disk Security.
8. After uninstalling USB Disk Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Disk Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Disk Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Disk Security by DessL from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Disk Security by DessL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Disk Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:48:43.130