USB Disk Formatter 4.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove USB Disk Formatter 4.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 4.0 from your systemRobert Kovacs
. You can read more on Robert Kovacs or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to USB Disk Formatter 4.0 at http://korosoft.hu/
. USB Disk Formatter 4.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\USB Disk Formatter v4 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall USB Disk Formatter 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\USB Disk Formatter v4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. usbdf.exe is the USB Disk Formatter 4.0's primary executable file and it takes around 1.32 MB (1389056 bytes) on disk.
USB Disk Formatter 4.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.69 MB (7011676
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autorun_update.exe (956.00 KB)
- initusb.exe (739.50 KB)
- integrator_portable.exe (398.50 KB)
- portable_maker.exe (1.66 MB)
- terminate.exe (406.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- usbdf.exe (1.32 MB)
- usbtray.exe (592.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.2
of USB Disk Formatter 4.0.
USB Disk Formatter 4.0 is a program released by Robert Kovacs. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete USB Disk Formatter 4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USB Disk Formatter 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Disk Formatter 4.0". If it exists on your system the USB Disk Formatter 4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click USB Disk Formatter 4.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about USB Disk Formatter 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Disk Formatter 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://korosoft.hu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\USB Disk Formatter v4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB Disk Formatter 4.0.
8. After removing USB Disk Formatter 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Disk Formatter 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Disk Formatter 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 4.0 by Robert Kovacs from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Disk Formatter 4.0 by Robert Kovacs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:43:51.890