USB Disk Formatter 3.2
USB Disk Formatter 3.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 3.2 from your systemRobert Kovacs
. Open here
for more details on Robert Kovacs. Click on http://korosoft.hu/
to get more information about USB Disk Formatter 3.2 on Robert Kovacs's website. USB Disk Formatter 3.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\USB Disk Formatter directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for USB Disk Formatter 3.2 is "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\USB Disk Formatter\unins000.exe". usbdf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.77 MB (1858048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in USB Disk Formatter 3.2. They occupy 3.27 MB (3431772
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
- usbdf.exe (1.77 MB)
- udf-en.exe (416.00 KB)
- udf-hu.exe (416.00 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Disk Formatter 3.2 version 18.104.22.168
only. For more USB Disk Formatter 3.2 versions please click below:
USB Disk Formatter 3.2 is an application offered by the software company Robert Kovacs. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete USB Disk Formatter 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB Disk Formatter 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB Disk Formatter 3.2". The USB Disk Formatter 3.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select USB Disk Formatter 3.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USB Disk Formatter 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Disk Formatter 3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://korosoft.hu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\USB Disk Formatter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Disk Formatter 3.2.
8. After uninstalling USB Disk Formatter 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Disk Formatter 3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Disk Formatter 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 3.2 by Robert Kovacs from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Disk Formatter 3.2 by Robert Kovacs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Disk Formatter 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:43:51.903