USB Block 1.7.4
This page is about USB Block 1.7.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall USB Block 1.7.4 from your computerNewSoftwares.net, Inc.
. You can read more on NewSoftwares.net, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on USB Block 1.7.4 at http://www.newsoftwares.net/
. USB Block 1.7.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\USB Block directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\USB Block\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB Block 1.7.4. The application's main executable file occupies 5.44 MB (5707520 bytes) on disk and is labeled USB Block.exe.
The executables below are part of USB Block 1.7.4. They take an average of 8.88 MB (9307930
bytes) on disk.
- DBPrompt.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- USB Block.exe (5.44 MB)
This data is about USB Block 1.7.4 version 1.7.4
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove USB Block 1.7.4 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall USB Block 1.7.4 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by USB Block 1.7.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\USB Block
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block\DBPrompt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block\help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Block\USB Block.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\USB Block.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\USB Block\Uninstall USB Block.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\USB Block\USB Block.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\USB Block\User Guide.lnk
USB Block 1.7.4 is a program released by the software company NewSoftwares.net, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall USB Block 1.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall USB Block 1.7.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB Block 1.7.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Block 1.7.4". The USB Block 1.7.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click USB Block 1.7.4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB Block 1.7.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Block 1.7.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.newsoftwares.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USB Block\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB Block 1.7.4.
8. After removing USB Block 1.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Block 1.7.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Block 1.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB Block 1.7.4 by NewSoftwares.net, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that USB Block 1.7.4 by NewSoftwares.net, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Block 1.7.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 13:30:04.627