USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0
You can find below details on how to remove USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 from your systemXMOS
. Go over here
where you can find out more on XMOS. USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\XMOS\USBAudio_Driver folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 is C:\Program Files\XMOS\USBAudio_Driver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk and is called TUSBAudioCplApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1451100
bytes) on disk.
- TUSBAudioCplApp.exe (308.00 KB)
- TUSBAudioDfu.exe (248.00 KB)
- TUSBAudioSpy.exe (336.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (525.09 KB)
This web page is about USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 version 2.24.0
USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 is an application by the software company XMOS. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0". If it exists on your system the USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0.
8. After uninstalling USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 by XMOS from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 by XMOS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Audio Driver for XMOS v2.24.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:17:51.597