USB ACF Modem
USB ACF Modem is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall USB ACF Modem from your PCZoom
. You can find out more on Zoom or check for application updates here
. USB ACF Modem is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\Desktop\Zoom_3095_Win7-64 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF\UIU64c.exe -U -IPACFUSBw.INF is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB ACF Modem. UIU64c.exe is the USB ACF Modem's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.36 MB (1427000 bytes) on disk.
USB ACF Modem contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.36 MB (1427000
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to USB ACF Modem version 22.214.171.124
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove USB ACF Modem from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Zoom\USB ACF Modem
USB ACF Modem is a program marketed by the software company Zoom. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall USB ACF Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall USB ACF Modem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate USB ACF Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB ACF Modem". If it is installed on your PC the USB ACF Modem app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select USB ACF Modem in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding USB ACF Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB ACF Modem.
8. After removing USB ACF Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB ACF Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB ACF Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB ACF Modem by Zoom from your computer, we are not saying that USB ACF Modem by Zoom is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB ACF Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:29:36.743