This page contains complete information on how to uninstall USB-модем Билайн for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall USB-модем Билайн from your computerZTE
. You can find out more on ZTE or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline LTE folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall USB-модем Билайн by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline LTE\Bin\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. UMBLTE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 25.32 KB (25928 bytes) on disk.
USB-модем Билайн is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.35 MB (1418464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (122.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (113.36 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay.exe (79.32 KB)
- changeAcl.exe (76.32 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (288.82 KB)
- ElevatePrivilege.exe (59.86 KB)
- Install.exe (25.36 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (46.36 KB)
- StopCancelAutoPlay.exe (13.32 KB)
- taskkill.exe (83.50 KB)
- UMBLTE.exe (25.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (226.86 KB)
- UpdatePackageInstaller.exe (26.32 KB)
- zLoader.exe (26.32 KB)
- zLoggingDaemon.exe (25.32 KB)
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
USB-модем Билайн is an application released by ZTE. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall USB-модем Билайн is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase USB-модем Билайн with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB-модем Билайн or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB-модем Билайн". If it exists on your system the USB-модем Билайн program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click USB-модем Билайн in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about USB-модем Билайн, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB-модем Билайн.
8. After removing USB-модем Билайн, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB-модем Билайн which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB-модем Билайн with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB-модем Билайн by ZTE from your PC, nor are we saying that USB-модем Билайн by ZTE is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB-модем Билайн supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:27:34.333