You can find below details on how to uninstall URsearch 0.8.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall URsearch 0.8.0 from your PCConcordant Publishing Concern
. Open here
where you can read more on Concordant Publishing Concern. You can read more about about URsearch 0.8.0 at http://www.concordant.org
. URsearch 0.8.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\URsearch directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall URsearch 0.8.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\URsearch\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. URSearch.exe is the URsearch 0.8.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.18 MB (1235456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside URsearch 0.8.0. They take about 2.32 MB (2431689
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- URSearch.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.0
of URsearch 0.8.0.
URsearch 0.8.0 is a program by Concordant Publishing Concern. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove URsearch 0.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete URsearch 0.8.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find URsearch 0.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "URsearch 0.8.0". The URsearch 0.8.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select URsearch 0.8.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about URsearch 0.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for URsearch 0.8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.concordant.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\URsearch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove URsearch 0.8.0.
8. After removing URsearch 0.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong URsearch 0.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing URsearch 0.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove URsearch 0.8.0 by Concordant Publishing Concern from your PC, we are not saying that URsearch 0.8.0 by Concordant Publishing Concern is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove URsearch 0.8.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-19 06:30:35.090