URL Snooper v2.20.02
This web page is about URL Snooper v2.20.02 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall URL Snooper v2.20.02 from your systemDonationCoder.com
. More information about DonationCoder.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.donationcoder.com/urlsnooper
if you want to read more on URL Snooper v2.20.02 on DonationCoder.com's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\URLSnooper2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for URL Snooper v2.20.02 is C:\Program Files\URLSnooper2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.97 MB (4162560 bytes) on disk and is called URLSnooper.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in URL Snooper v2.20.02. They take 4.62 MB (4846859
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.26 KB)
- URLSnooper.exe (3.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.02
of URL Snooper v2.20.02.
URL Snooper v2.20.02 is an application marketed by the software company DonationCoder.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove URL Snooper v2.20.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall URL Snooper v2.20.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate URL Snooper v2.20.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "URL Snooper v2.20.02". If it exists on your system the URL Snooper v2.20.02 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click URL Snooper v2.20.02 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about URL Snooper v2.20.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for URL Snooper v2.20.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.donationcoder.com/urlsnooper
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\URLSnooper2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove URL Snooper v2.20.02.
8. After removing URL Snooper v2.20.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong URL Snooper v2.20.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing URL Snooper v2.20.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove URL Snooper v2.20.02 by DonationCoder.com from your PC, we are not saying that URL Snooper v2.20.02 by DonationCoder.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove URL Snooper v2.20.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:53:35.450