URL Snooper v2.04.01
You can find below details on how to uninstall URL Snooper v2.04.01 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall URL Snooper v2.04.01 from your systemMouser
. Open here
for more info on Mouser. Please follow http://www.donationcoder.com/urlsnooper
if you want to read more on URL Snooper v2.04.01 on Mouser's page. Usually the URL Snooper v2.04.01 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\URLSnooper2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall URL Snooper v2.04.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\URLSnooper2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. URLSnooper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.87 MB (3004928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of URL Snooper v2.04.01. They occupy an average of 3.48 MB (3645949
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (626.00 KB)
- URLSnooper.exe (2.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.01
of URL Snooper v2.04.01.
URL Snooper v2.04.01 is an application by Mouser. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove URL Snooper v2.04.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase URL Snooper v2.04.01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate URL Snooper v2.04.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "URL Snooper v2.04.01". If it is installed on your PC the URL Snooper v2.04.01 program will be found automatically. When you select URL Snooper v2.04.01 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about URL Snooper v2.04.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for URL Snooper v2.04.01:
- The software company is: http://www.donationcoder.com/urlsnooper
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\URLSnooper2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove URL Snooper v2.04.01.
8. After removing URL Snooper v2.04.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of URL Snooper v2.04.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling URL Snooper v2.04.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove URL Snooper v2.04.01 by Mouser from your computer, we are not saying that URL Snooper v2.04.01 by Mouser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove URL Snooper v2.04.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 09:08:46.497