URL Monitoring Tool 2.96
URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 from your systemFilesland.com
. Open here
where you can read more on Filesland.com. You can get more details on URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 at http://www.filesland.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filesland\URL Monitoring Tool folder (same installation drive as Windows). URL Monitoring Tool 2.96's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Filesland\URL Monitoring Tool\unins000.exe. URL Monitoring Tool 2.96's main file takes about 340.50 KB (348672 bytes) and is named urlmonit.exe.
The executables below are part of URL Monitoring Tool 2.96. They take an average of 1.05 MB (1102325
bytes) on disk.
- feedback.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- urlmonit.exe (340.50 KB)
This data is about URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 version 2.96
URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 is a program released by the software company Filesland.com. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 or simply activate the Search field and type in "URL Monitoring Tool 2.96". If it exists on your system the URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 app will be found automatically. After you click URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding URL Monitoring Tool 2.96, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for URL Monitoring Tool 2.96:
- The publisher is: http://www.filesland.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Filesland\URL Monitoring Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall URL Monitoring Tool 2.96.
8. After removing URL Monitoring Tool 2.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 by Filesland.com from your PC, nor are we saying that URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 by Filesland.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove URL Monitoring Tool 2.96 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:21:27.790