URL Hunter 220.127.116.11.2010.03.30
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall URL Hunter 18.104.22.168.2010.03.30 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall URL Hunter 22.214.171.124.2010.03.30 from your PCMini-stream Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Mini-stream Software, Inc.. Click on http://mini-stream.net
to get more data about URL Hunter 126.96.36.199.2010.03.30 on Mini-stream Software, Inc.'s website. URL Hunter 188.8.131.52.2010.03.30 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini-stream\URL Hunter directory, depending on the user's choice. URL Hunter 184.108.40.206.2010.03.30's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini-stream\URL Hunter\unins000.exe. URL Hunter 220.127.116.11.2010.03.30's main file takes about 892.00 KB (913408 bytes) and its name is urlhunter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside URL Hunter 18.104.22.168.2010.03.30. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2643551
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- urlhunter.exe (892.00 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
The current web page applies to URL Hunter 22.214.171.124.2010.03.30 version 126.96.36.199.2010.03.30
URL Hunter 188.8.131.52.2010.03.30 is an application offered by the software company Mini-stream Software, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove URL Hunter 184.108.40.206.2010.03.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove URL Hunter 220.127.116.11.2010.03.30 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate URL Hunter 18.104.22.168.2010.03.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "URL Hunter 22.214.171.124.2010.03.30". The URL Hunter 126.96.36.199.2010.03.30 application will be found automatically. After you click URL Hunter 188.8.131.52.2010.03.30 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about URL Hunter 184.108.40.206.2010.03.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for URL Hunter 220.127.116.11.2010.03.30:
- The software company is: http://mini-stream.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini-stream\URL Hunter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove URL Hunter 18.104.22.168.2010.03.30.
8. After uninstalling URL Hunter 22.214.171.124.2010.03.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of URL Hunter 126.96.36.199.2010.03.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling URL Hunter 188.8.131.52.2010.03.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall URL Hunter 184.108.40.206.2010.03.30 by Mini-stream Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that URL Hunter 220.127.116.11.2010.03.30 by Mini-stream Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall URL Hunter 18.104.22.168.2010.03.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:57:00.103