This web page is about UR Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall UR Browser from your PCAdaptive Bee
. Check out here
where you can read more on Adaptive Bee. UR Browser is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\URBrowser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall UR Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\URBrowser\Application\51.1.2704.34\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. urbrowser.exe is the UR Browser's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.16 MB (1221056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with UR Browser. They take about 4.76 MB (4990704
bytes) on disk.
- parachute.exe (416.94 KB)
- urbrowser.exe (1.16 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 51.1.2704.34
of UR Browser. Click on the links below for other UR Browser versions:
...click to view all...
UR Browser is an application marketed by Adaptive Bee. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall UR Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall UR Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UR Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UR Browser". If it exists on your system the UR Browser application will be found very quickly. After you click UR Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UR Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UR Browser.
8. After uninstalling UR Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UR Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UR Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UR Browser by Adaptive Bee from your computer, we are not saying that UR Browser by Adaptive Bee is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UR Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 12:01:58.293