UPatch HD 1.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove UPatch HD 1.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall UPatch HD 1.1 from your systemaoe_scout
. Check out here
where you can read more on aoe_scout. UPatch HD 1.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall UPatch HD 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.26 MB (1325056 bytes) on disk and is labeled Launcher.exe.
UPatch HD 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.83 MB (8213954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EMPIRES.EXE (1.50 MB)
- EMPIRESX.EXE (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- Uninstal.Exe (312.06 KB)
- closedpw.exe (28.50 KB)
- Launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.10 MB)
The current page applies to UPatch HD 1.1 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other UPatch HD 1.1 releases:
UPatch HD 1.1 is an application released by aoe_scout. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase UPatch HD 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UPatch HD 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UPatch HD 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "UPatch HD 1.1". If it exists on your system the UPatch HD 1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click UPatch HD 1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UPatch HD 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UPatch HD 1.1.
8. After uninstalling UPatch HD 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UPatch HD 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UPatch HD 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UPatch HD 1.1 by aoe_scout from your computer, nor are we saying that UPatch HD 1.1 by aoe_scout is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UPatch HD 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:07:01.243