This info is about UPSwing Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall UPSwing Pro from your systemFaratel
. More information on Faratel can be seen here
. UPSwing Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faratel\UPSwing Pro folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling UPSwing Pro is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. UPSMessenger.exe is the UPSwing Pro's main executable file and it occupies close to 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) on disk.
UPSwing Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.15 MB (4348416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoDetect.exe (264.00 KB)
- Autosave.exe (160.00 KB)
- Autosave9X.exe (164.00 KB)
- ChkLicSetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- Instsrv.exe (37.00 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (136.00 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (444.00 KB)
- Srvany.exe (13.00 KB)
- UPSConsole.exe (944.00 KB)
- UPSManage.exe (752.00 KB)
- UPSManageWatchdog.exe (80.00 KB)
- UPSMessenger.exe (92.00 KB)
- UPSRP.exe (36.00 KB)
- UPSWebSrv.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of UPSwing Pro. Click on the links below for other UPSwing Pro versions:
...click to view all...
UPSwing Pro is an application by Faratel. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove UPSwing Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UPSwing Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UPSwing Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "UPSwing Pro". If it exists on your system the UPSwing Pro application will be found automatically. After you click UPSwing Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UPSwing Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UPSwing Pro.
8. After uninstalling UPSwing Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UPSwing Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UPSwing Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UPSwing Pro by Faratel from your PC, we are not saying that UPSwing Pro by Faratel is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UPSwing Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 20:22:56.967