This web page is about UPSManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall UPSManager from your PCGenerex
. More information about Generex can be read here
. Click on www.generex.de
to get more details about UPSManager on Generex's website. Usually the UPSManager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS\Uninstall_UPSManager\Uninstall UPSManager.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall UPSManager. UPSManager's primary file takes about 537.00 KB (549888 bytes) and its name is Uninstall UPSManager.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside UPSManager. They take about 9.93 MB (10412817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (46.43 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.42 KB)
- java.exe (169.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (169.92 KB)
- javaws.exe (254.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (38.93 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.42 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.42 KB)
- klist.exe (14.42 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.42 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.43 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.43 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.43 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.93 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.43 KB)
- launcher.exe (38.42 KB)
- Uninstall UPSManager.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
- comdisable.exe (92.18 KB)
- disable.exe (16.00 KB)
- enable_mail.exe (28.00 KB)
- ExitWin.exe (236.07 KB)
- ExitWin_Shutdown.exe (84.00 KB)
- genConf.exe (128.00 KB)
- gxMsg.exe (319.00 KB)
- gxSleep.exe (96.08 KB)
- gxWOL.exe (100.08 KB)
- KillNotes.exe (20.00 KB)
- localAdmin.exe (55.00 KB)
- msg.exe (164.00 KB)
- qblat.exe (360.50 KB)
- QMAIL.EXE (28.00 KB)
- QQuit.exe (36.00 KB)
- Quitappwindows.exe (36.00 KB)
- qWebCode.exe (312.00 KB)
- RCCMD.EXE (712.50 KB)
- Regdelw.exe (8.50 KB)
- REGINI.EXE (31.09 KB)
- REGSVR32.EXE (23.50 KB)
- ServiceDriver.exe (220.07 KB)
- SHUTCMD.EXE (88.08 KB)
- SMS.EXE (140.00 KB)
- TermAll.exe (20.00 KB)
- TermMSO.exe (40.00 KB)
- upsconf.exe (48.00 KB)
- upsman.exe (2.35 MB)
- UPSTray.exe (248.50 KB)
- usbtool.exe (8.00 KB)
- uspawn.exe (44.00 KB)
- WINCCexit.exe (19.50 KB)
- writeinfo.exe (48.12 KB)
- ups_view.exe (1.36 MB)
The current page applies to UPSManager version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of UPSManager:
UPSManager is an application released by the software company Generex. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase UPSManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UPSManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UPSManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "UPSManager". If it is installed on your PC the UPSManager app will be found automatically. When you select UPSManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UPSManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UPSManager:
- The publisher is: www.generex.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS\Uninstall_UPSManager\Uninstall UPSManager.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UPSManager.
8. After removing UPSManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UPSManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPSManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UPSManager by Generex from your computer, nor are we saying that UPSManager by Generex is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UPSManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 14:36:33.143