UPS Monitor Driver
UPS Monitor Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall UPS Monitor Driver from your PCAlexey Ilyin
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Alexey Ilyin. Please open http://forum.ippon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=506&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=450
if you want to read more on UPS Monitor Driver on Alexey Ilyin's website. UPS Monitor Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UPS Monitor Driver. UPS Monitor Driver's main file takes around 145.08 KB (148566 bytes) and its name is Change UPS.exe.
The following executable files are contained in UPS Monitor Driver. They occupy 1.47 MB (1540132
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Change UPS.exe (145.08 KB)
- Install.exe (130.09 KB)
- ippon_ups.exe (89.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (757.77 KB)
- Uninstall UPS services.exe (137.59 KB)
- UPSrg.exe (244.00 KB)
This data is about UPS Monitor Driver version 3.003
UPS Monitor Driver is a program by Alexey Ilyin. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall UPS Monitor Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UPS Monitor Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UPS Monitor Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "UPS Monitor Driver". The UPS Monitor Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UPS Monitor Driver in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UPS Monitor Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UPS Monitor Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://forum.ippon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=506&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=450
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UPS Monitor Driver.
8. After removing UPS Monitor Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UPS Monitor Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UPS Monitor Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UPS Monitor Driver by Alexey Ilyin from your PC, we are not saying that UPS Monitor Driver by Alexey Ilyin is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UPS Monitor Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 07:51:46.613