UPS Assistant 2.2
This info is about UPS Assistant 2.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall UPS Assistant 2.2 from your systemAlexey V.Voronin
. Further information on Alexey V.Voronin can be found here
. You can get more details related to UPS Assistant 2.2 at http://www.hexy.name/UPSAssistant.html
. Usually the UPS Assistant 2.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS_Assistant folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling UPS Assistant 2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS_Assistant\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UPSAssistant.exe is the UPS Assistant 2.2's main executable file and it occupies around 317.50 KB (325120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of UPS Assistant 2.2. They take an average of 996.28 KB (1020186
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (678.78 KB)
- UPSAssistant.exe (317.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UPS Assistant 2.2 version 2.2
UPS Assistant 2.2 is an application released by the software company Alexey V.Voronin. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall UPS Assistant 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UPS Assistant 2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UPS Assistant 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPS Assistant 2.2". If it exists on your system the UPS Assistant 2.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UPS Assistant 2.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UPS Assistant 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UPS Assistant 2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.hexy.name/UPSAssistant.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UPS_Assistant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UPS Assistant 2.2.
8. After uninstalling UPS Assistant 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UPS Assistant 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPS Assistant 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UPS Assistant 2.2 by Alexey V.Voronin from your computer, nor are we saying that UPS Assistant 2.2 by Alexey V.Voronin is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UPS Assistant 2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 10:34:33.737