UPC Smart Guard
UPC Smart Guard is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UPC Smart Guard from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on F-Secure Corporation. Usually the UPC Smart Guard application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\UPC Smart Guard folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing UPC Smart Guard is C:\Program Files\UPC Smart Guard\\fsuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named trigger.exe and it has a size of 149.46 KB (153048 bytes).
UPC Smart Guard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.59 MB (19491816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (55.46 KB)
- FsGuiStarter.exe (103.96 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (182.46 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (712.96 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (55.96 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (348.46 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (144.96 KB)
- fs_ccf_customization_handler.exe (47.96 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (74.96 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (120.96 KB)
- fs_notifier.exe (275.96 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (133.96 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (30.96 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (193.96 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (290.96 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (182.46 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (92.96 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (39.46 KB)
- trigger.exe (149.46 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (59.04 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (79.04 KB)
- orspupd.exe (195.04 KB)
- nifbin-handler.exe (337.04 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.20 MB)
- fsample.exe (223.04 KB)
- fsample_obus.exe (1.10 MB)
- upd_fsav.exe (449.47 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (70.54 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (25.04 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (853.97 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.33 MB)
- install.exe (191.96 KB)
- jsondump.exe (266.47 KB)
- qrtfix.exe (105.04 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (638.97 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (104.04 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (83.04 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (211.04 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (171.04 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (220.04 KB)
- fswscs_7.exe (108.04 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (519.04 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (103.04 KB)
- stub_download.exe (485.54 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (927.04 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (131.04 KB)
- quaranti.exe (847.04 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (75.04 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (495.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (163.04 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.37 MB)
- elevated_installer.exe (811.04 KB)
- helper64.exe (158.54 KB)
- ssapp_customization_handler.exe (84.04 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (663.96 KB)
- fscuif.exe (85.96 KB)
This data is about UPC Smart Guard version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other UPC Smart Guard versions:
...click to view all...
UPC Smart Guard is a program released by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall UPC Smart Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UPC Smart Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UPC Smart Guard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPC Smart Guard". If it is installed on your PC the UPC Smart Guard application will be found automatically. When you select UPC Smart Guard in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UPC Smart Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UPC Smart Guard.
8. After removing UPC Smart Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UPC Smart Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPC Smart Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UPC Smart Guard by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that UPC Smart Guard by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UPC Smart Guard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:03:39.867