UPC Internet Security
UPC Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall UPC Internet Security from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Open here
for more details on F-Secure Corporation. UPC Internet Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UPC Smart Guard folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall UPC Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UPC Smart Guard\\fsuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled trigger.exe and occupies 149.46 KB (153048 bytes).
UPC Internet Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.59 MB (19493784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (55.46 KB)
- FsGuiStarter.exe (103.96 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (182.46 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (712.96 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (55.96 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (348.46 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (144.96 KB)
- fs_ccf_customization_handler.exe (47.96 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (74.96 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (120.96 KB)
- fs_notifier.exe (275.96 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (133.96 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (30.96 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (193.96 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (290.96 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (182.46 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (92.96 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (39.46 KB)
- trigger.exe (149.46 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (59.04 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (79.04 KB)
- orspupd.exe (195.04 KB)
- nifbin-handler.exe (337.04 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.20 MB)
- fsample.exe (223.04 KB)
- fsample_obus.exe (1.10 MB)
- upd_fsav.exe (449.47 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (70.54 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (25.04 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (853.97 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.33 MB)
- install.exe (191.96 KB)
- jsondump.exe (266.47 KB)
- qrtfix.exe (105.04 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (638.97 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (104.04 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (83.04 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (211.04 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (171.04 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (220.04 KB)
- fswscs.exe (109.96 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (519.04 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (103.04 KB)
- stub_download.exe (485.54 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (927.04 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (131.04 KB)
- quaranti.exe (847.04 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (75.04 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (495.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (163.04 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.37 MB)
- elevated_installer.exe (811.04 KB)
- helper64.exe (158.54 KB)
- ssapp_customization_handler.exe (84.04 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (663.96 KB)
- fscuif.exe (85.96 KB)
The current page applies to UPC Internet Security version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more UPC Internet Security versions please click below:
UPC Internet Security is an application released by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase UPC Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove UPC Internet Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UPC Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPC Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the UPC Internet Security program will be found very quickly. After you select UPC Internet Security in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UPC Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UPC Internet Security.
8. After removing UPC Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UPC Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UPC Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UPC Internet Security by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that UPC Internet Security by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UPC Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:55:58.343