UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4
This info is about UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 from your systemPro-Ject Audio Systems
. Take a look here
for more information on Pro-Ject Audio Systems. Usually the UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Pro-Ject Audio Systems\WX_Driver folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pro-Ject Audio Systems\WX_Driver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TUSBAudioCpl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 264.00 KB (270336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4. They occupy 785.60 KB (804454
bytes) on disk.
- TUSBAudioCpl.exe (264.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (521.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.61.4
of UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4.
UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 is a program by Pro-Ject Audio Systems. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4". If it exists on your system the UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4.
8. After uninstalling UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 by Pro-Ject Audio Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 by Pro-Ject Audio Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UNI Pro-Ject Driver v1.61.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 18:39:17.310