UNAFold 3.7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall UNAFold 3.7 from your systemRensselaer Polytechnic Institute
. More information about Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute can be found here
. More details about the program UNAFold 3.7 can be found at http://dinamelt.bioinfo.rpi.edu/unafold/
. UNAFold 3.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\UNAFold folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. UNAFold 3.7's entire uninstall command line is "D:\Program Files\UNAFold\unins000.exe". UNAFold 3.7's primary file takes around 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) and its name is boxplot.exe.
UNAFold 3.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.30 MB (4513638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- boxplot.exe (218.00 KB)
- boxplot_ng.exe (174.00 KB)
- complot.exe (312.50 KB)
- concentration-same.exe (33.59 KB)
- concentration.exe (38.77 KB)
- ct-energy.exe (85.34 KB)
- ct-ext.exe (32.02 KB)
- ct-prob.exe (30.07 KB)
- ct-uniq.exe (20.65 KB)
- ct2rnaml.exe (31.02 KB)
- ct_boxplot.exe (211.50 KB)
- ct_boxplot_ng.exe (172.00 KB)
- dG2Cp.exe (29.24 KB)
- dG2dH.exe (29.22 KB)
- dG2dS.exe (29.22 KB)
- ensemble-dg-same.exe (32.74 KB)
- ensemble-dg.exe (35.91 KB)
- ensemble-ext-same.exe (39.47 KB)
- ensemble-ext.exe (45.95 KB)
- hybrid-min.exe (116.07 KB)
- hybrid-plot-ng.exe (28.00 KB)
- hybrid-plot.exe (63.66 KB)
- hybrid-ss-min.exe (169.30 KB)
- hybrid-ss-noml.exe (109.89 KB)
- hybrid-ss-simple.exe (105.68 KB)
- hybrid-ss.exe (153.92 KB)
- hybrid.exe (103.77 KB)
- mutplot.exe (122.84 KB)
- overlay_boxplot.exe (231.00 KB)
- overlay_boxplot_ng.exe (182.00 KB)
- sbs.exe (59.74 KB)
- sir_graph.exe (377.00 KB)
- sir_graph_ng.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7
of UNAFold 3.7.
UNAFold 3.7 is a program released by Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase UNAFold 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UNAFold 3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UNAFold 3.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UNAFold 3.7". If it is installed on your PC the UNAFold 3.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UNAFold 3.7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UNAFold 3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UNAFold 3.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://dinamelt.bioinfo.rpi.edu/unafold/
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\UNAFold\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UNAFold 3.7.
8. After uninstalling UNAFold 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UNAFold 3.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UNAFold 3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UNAFold 3.7 by Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that UNAFold 3.7 by Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UNAFold 3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:56:14.523