You can find on this page details on how to remove UMI ROOTJOY for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UMI ROOTJOY from your computerUMI DIGI
. You can find out more on UMI DIGI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://91umi.com/
to get more information about UMI ROOTJOY on UMI DIGI's website. Usually the UMI ROOTJOY application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ROOTJOY directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for UMI ROOTJOY is C:\Program Files\ROOTJOY\unins000.exe. YoumiAssistant.exe is the UMI ROOTJOY's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.41 MB (3574016 bytes) on disk.
UMI ROOTJOY is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.09 MB (9528617
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApkInstaller.exe (485.25 KB)
- BackupMaster.exe (587.75 KB)
- BugReport.exe (485.73 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- FlashRomTool.exe (825.25 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.75 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (680.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- YoumiAssistant.exe (3.41 MB)
- Tencentdl.exe (887.55 KB)
The current web page applies to UMI ROOTJOY version 188.8.131.5216
only. You can find here a few links to other UMI ROOTJOY releases:
UMI ROOTJOY is an application offered by UMI DIGI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove UMI ROOTJOY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UMI ROOTJOY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UMI ROOTJOY or simply click the Search feature and type in "UMI ROOTJOY". If it exists on your system the UMI ROOTJOY application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UMI ROOTJOY in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UMI ROOTJOY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UMI ROOTJOY:
- The web site of the application is: http://91umi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ROOTJOY\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UMI ROOTJOY.
8. After uninstalling UMI ROOTJOY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UMI ROOTJOY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UMI ROOTJOY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UMI ROOTJOY by UMI DIGI from your PC, nor are we saying that UMI ROOTJOY by UMI DIGI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UMI ROOTJOY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:41:41.410