This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UM-CAM 1.202.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall UM-CAM 1.202.2 from your computerMicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd.. Detailed information about UM-CAM 1.202.2 can be found at http://www.vitiny.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroLinks Technology\UM-CAM folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling UM-CAM 1.202.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroLinks Technology\UM-CAM\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UM-CAM 1.202.2's main file takes around 2.08 MB (2178560 bytes) and its name is UM-CAM.exe.
UM-CAM 1.202.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.13 MB (2236040
bytes) on disk.
- UM-CAM.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (56.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.202.2
of UM-CAM 1.202.2.
UM-CAM 1.202.2 is a program by the software company MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase UM-CAM 1.202.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall UM-CAM 1.202.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UM-CAM 1.202.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UM-CAM 1.202.2". The UM-CAM 1.202.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UM-CAM 1.202.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UM-CAM 1.202.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UM-CAM 1.202.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vitiny.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroLinks Technology\UM-CAM\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UM-CAM 1.202.2.
8. After uninstalling UM-CAM 1.202.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UM-CAM 1.202.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UM-CAM 1.202.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UM-CAM 1.202.2 by MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that UM-CAM 1.202.2 by MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UM-CAM 1.202.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-05 13:08:15.787