How to uninstall UM-1 Driver from your computer
UM-1 Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Roland Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Roland Corporation. UM-1 Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0009 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling UM-1 Driver is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0009\Uninstal.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 398.55 KB (408120 bytes) on disk and is titled UNINSTAL.EXE.
UM-1 Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 398.55 KB (408120
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1
of UM-1 Driver.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove UM-1 Driver from your computer.Registry keys:
A way to uninstall UM-1 Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
UM-1 Driver is a program offered by Roland Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall UM-1 Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UM-1 Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UM-1 Driver". If it is installed on your PC the UM-1 Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UM-1 Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UM-1 Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UM-1 Driver.
8. After uninstalling UM-1 Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UM-1 Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UM-1 Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UM-1 Driver by Roland Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that UM-1 Driver by Roland Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UM-1 Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:11:22.377