UK2000 Common Library FSX
This page contains complete information on how to remove UK2000 Common Library FSX for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall UK2000 Common Library FSX from your systemUK2000 Scenery
. More data about UK2000 Scenery can be found here
. You can get more details related to UK2000 Common Library FSX at http://www.uk2000scenery.com
. UK2000 Common Library FSX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\UK2000 scenery folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Common Library\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UK2000 Common Library FSX . options.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 822.92 KB (842665 bytes) on disk.
UK2000 Common Library FSX is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.64 MB (3821045
bytes) on disk:
- Add2Scenerycfg.exe (133.00 KB)
- options.exe (822.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
- Add2Scenerycfg.exe (75.50 KB)
- options.exe (866.07 KB)
The current page applies to UK2000 Common Library FSX version 3.20
only. For more UK2000 Common Library FSX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall UK2000 Common Library FSX :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme\Add2Scenerycfg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme\caa.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme\effects\fx_UK2_beac_red.fx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme\effects\fx_UK2_GroundLT1.fx
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UK2000 Common Library FSX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Uk2000 Scenery\UK2000 Common Library FSX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme FSX\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme FSX\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UK2000 Bristol Xtreme FSX\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UK2000 Common Library FSX\DisplayIcon
UK2000 Common Library FSX is an application by the software company UK2000 Scenery. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove UK2000 Common Library FSX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UK2000 Common Library FSX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UK2000 Common Library FSX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UK2000 Common Library FSX ". If it is installed on your PC the UK2000 Common Library FSX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UK2000 Common Library FSX in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UK2000 Common Library FSX , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UK2000 Common Library FSX :
- The software company is: http://www.uk2000scenery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Common Library\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UK2000 Common Library FSX .
8. After uninstalling UK2000 Common Library FSX , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UK2000 Common Library FSX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UK2000 Common Library FSX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UK2000 Common Library FSX by UK2000 Scenery from your computer, nor are we saying that UK2000 Common Library FSX by UK2000 Scenery is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UK2000 Common Library FSX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 13:18:44.037