This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UHD for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall UHD from your PCEttus Research LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ettus Research LLC. Usually the UHD program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UHD directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\UHD\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UHD. The program's main executable file is named uhd_find_devices.exe and its approximative size is 177.00 KB (181248 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with UHD. They occupy about 6.46 MB (6778461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (103.09 KB)
- uhd_cal_rx_iq_balance.exe (281.50 KB)
- uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset.exe (291.50 KB)
- uhd_cal_tx_iq_balance.exe (291.50 KB)
- uhd_find_devices.exe (177.00 KB)
- uhd_usrp_probe.exe (235.50 KB)
- benchmark_rate.exe (251.00 KB)
- latency_test.exe (201.50 KB)
- network_relay.exe (258.00 KB)
- rx_multi_samples.exe (239.50 KB)
- rx_samples_to_file.exe (249.00 KB)
- rx_samples_to_udp.exe (237.50 KB)
- rx_timed_samples.exe (202.00 KB)
- test_dboard_coercion.exe (246.00 KB)
- test_messages.exe (220.00 KB)
- test_pps_input.exe (184.00 KB)
- test_timed_commands.exe (187.00 KB)
- transport_hammer.exe (249.50 KB)
- txrx_loopback_to_file.exe (282.50 KB)
- tx_bursts.exe (202.50 KB)
- tx_samples_from_file.exe (246.50 KB)
- tx_timed_samples.exe (201.00 KB)
- tx_waveforms.exe (250.50 KB)
- dd.exe (334.00 KB)
- fx2_init_eeprom.exe (180.00 KB)
- query_gpsdo_sensors.exe (220.50 KB)
- usrp_burn_db_eeprom.exe (184.00 KB)
- usrp_burn_mb_eeprom.exe (178.00 KB)
- usrp_n2xx_simple_net_burner.exe (235.00 KB)
The current web page applies to UHD version 003.005.001124
only. Click on the links below for other UHD versions:
...click to view all...
UHD is an application released by Ettus Research LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase UHD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UHD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UHD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UHD". If it is installed on your PC the UHD app will be found automatically. When you select UHD in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UHD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UHD.
8. After uninstalling UHD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UHD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UHD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UHD by Ettus Research LLC from your PC, we are not saying that UHD by Ettus Research LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UHD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:45:54.073