UFS Explorer Standard Access
UFS Explorer Standard Access is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UFS Explorer Standard Access from your PCLLC SysDev Laboratories
. Take a look here
for more info on LLC SysDev Laboratories. Further information about UFS Explorer Standard Access can be seen at http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
. UFS Explorer Standard Access is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing UFS Explorer Standard Access is C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. softmanager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.28 MB (2386456 bytes) on disk.
UFS Explorer Standard Access contains of the executables below. They take 2.28 MB (2386456
bytes) on disk.
- softmanager.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to UFS Explorer Standard Access version 5.25
alone. Click on the links below for other UFS Explorer Standard Access versions:
...click to view all...
UFS Explorer Standard Access is a program by LLC SysDev Laboratories. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove UFS Explorer Standard Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UFS Explorer Standard Access from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UFS Explorer Standard Access or simply activate the Search field and type in "UFS Explorer Standard Access". If it exists on your system the UFS Explorer Standard Access application will be found very quickly. When you click UFS Explorer Standard Access in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UFS Explorer Standard Access, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UFS Explorer Standard Access:
- The publisher is: http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UFS Explorer Standard Access.
8. After uninstalling UFS Explorer Standard Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UFS Explorer Standard Access that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UFS Explorer Standard Access using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UFS Explorer Standard Access by LLC SysDev Laboratories from your PC, nor are we saying that UFS Explorer Standard Access by LLC SysDev Laboratories is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UFS Explorer Standard Access in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 10:58:27.577