UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124 from your PCCellebrite Mobile Synchronization
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. More details about the program UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.cellebrite.com/
. UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization\UFED 4PC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk.
UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.95 MB (24064184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cellebrite.UFEDPermissionManager.exe (509.50 KB)
- DemofyExodus.exe (14.50 KB)
- Exodus.CellebriteTouch.exe (6.43 MB)
- ExodusKeyboard.exe (167.00 KB)
- Loader.exe (25.00 KB)
- ProvLGFlashServer.exe (16.50 KB)
- Tiny.exe (67.24 KB)
- DevPreinstall.exe (91.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (8.50 KB)
- haspdinst.exe (14.52 MB)
- SCPwrSetSvr.exe (88.00 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.00 KB)
- s3.exe (229.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124.
UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 is a program released by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cellebrite.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization from your computer, nor are we saying that UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:44:13.457