You can find below detailed information on how to remove UDev 0.91b for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall UDev 0.91b from your systemUCorp.
. Open here
for more information on UCorp.. More information about UDev 0.91b can be seen at http://udev.sourceforge.net
. UDev 0.91b is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UDev directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall UDev 0.91b by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UDev\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled UDev.exe and its approximative size is 939.00 KB (961536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside UDev 0.91b. They take about 1.21 MB (1267215
bytes) on disk.
- UDev.exe (939.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.51 KB)
- BZip2.exe (21.00 KB)
- Tar.exe (48.00 KB)
- UMake.exe (172.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.91
of UDev 0.91b.
UDev 0.91b is a program released by UCorp.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall UDev 0.91b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UDev 0.91b from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UDev 0.91b or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UDev 0.91b". If it is installed on your PC the UDev 0.91b app will be found automatically. After you select UDev 0.91b in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UDev 0.91b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UDev 0.91b:
- The web site of the application is: http://udev.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UDev\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UDev 0.91b.
8. After removing UDev 0.91b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UDev 0.91b which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UDev 0.91b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UDev 0.91b by UCorp. from your PC, we are not saying that UDev 0.91b by UCorp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UDev 0.91b supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-20 06:36:30.273