This web page contains detailed information on how to remove UDS Connector for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UDS Connector from your PCVirtual Cable S.L.U.
. You can read more on Virtual Cable S.L.U. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software UDS Connector can be found at http://www.udsenterprise.com
. UDS Connector is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UDSClient directory, depending on the user's choice. UDS Connector's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UDSClient\UDSCCUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 150.96 KB (154580 bytes) on disk and is labeled UDSCCUninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside UDS Connector. They take about 2.04 MB (2136028
bytes) on disk.
- UDSCCUninstaller.exe (150.96 KB)
- UDSClient.exe (48.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (108.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UDS Connector version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other UDS Connector versions:
UDS Connector is a program by Virtual Cable S.L.U.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall UDS Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UDS Connector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UDS Connector or simply activate the Search field and type in "UDS Connector". If it exists on your system the UDS Connector app will be found automatically. When you click UDS Connector in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UDS Connector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UDS Connector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.udsenterprise.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UDSClient\UDSCCUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UDS Connector.
8. After removing UDS Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UDS Connector that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UDS Connector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UDS Connector by Virtual Cable S.L.U. from your PC, nor are we saying that UDS Connector by Virtual Cable S.L.U. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UDS Connector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 18:27:39.047