UDP Win Chat
UDP Win Chat is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall UDP Win Chat from your computerbit4free.com
. More information on bit4free.com can be found here
. Detailed information about UDP Win Chat can be seen at http://www.bit4free.com
. Usually the UDP Win Chat application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UDP Win Chat folder, depending on the user's option during setup. UDP Win Chat's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UDP Win Chat\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk and is called udp-win-chat.exe.
UDP Win Chat is comprised of the following executables which take 355.76 KB (364301
bytes) on disk:
- udp-win-chat.exe (288.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.76 KB)
This info is about UDP Win Chat version 1.0
UDP Win Chat is a program marketed by the software company bit4free.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall UDP Win Chat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UDP Win Chat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UDP Win Chat or simply click the Search feature and type in "UDP Win Chat". The UDP Win Chat app will be found automatically. After you select UDP Win Chat in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UDP Win Chat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UDP Win Chat:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bit4free.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UDP Win Chat\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UDP Win Chat.
8. After removing UDP Win Chat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UDP Win Chat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UDP Win Chat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UDP Win Chat by bit4free.com from your computer, nor are we saying that UDP Win Chat by bit4free.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UDP Win Chat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 13:27:49.953