UDP Broadcaster version 1.0
UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 from your systemJelle Geerts
. Additional info about Jelle Geerts can be found here
. More details about the application UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 can be seen at http://purl.org/net/udp_broadcaster
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UDP Broadcaster folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UDP Broadcaster\unins000.exe. UDP Broadcaster version 1.0's primary file takes about 23.50 KB (24064 bytes) and is called udp_broadcaster.exe.
UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1207153
bytes) on disk.
- udp_broadcaster.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of UDP Broadcaster version 1.0.
UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 is a program released by the software company Jelle Geerts. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UDP Broadcaster version 1.0". If it exists on your system the UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UDP Broadcaster version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UDP Broadcaster version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://purl.org/net/udp_broadcaster
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UDP Broadcaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UDP Broadcaster version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling UDP Broadcaster version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 by Jelle Geerts from your PC, nor are we saying that UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 by Jelle Geerts is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UDP Broadcaster version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 10:19:16.743