UCreate Music Mixer 1.0
UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 from your PCRadica
. More info about Radica can be read here
. Please follow http://www.myucreate.com
if you want to read more on UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 on Radica's page. Usually the UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Radica\UCreate\Music folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Radica\UCreate\Music\uninst.exe. UCreate.exe is the UCreate Music Mixer 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 583.61 KB (597616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of UCreate Music Mixer 1.0. They occupy an average of 659.69 KB (675519
bytes) on disk.
- UCreate.exe (583.61 KB)
- uninst.exe (76.08 KB)
This page is about UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 version 18.104.22.168
UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is a program marketed by Radica. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UCreate Music Mixer 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UCreate Music Mixer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UCreate Music Mixer 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myucreate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radica\UCreate\Music\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UCreate Music Mixer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling UCreate Music Mixer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 by Radica from your computer, nor are we saying that UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 by Radica is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 09:46:41.273