UCreate Music Mixer 1.0
UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 from your PCRadica
. More info about Radica can be read here
. Please follow http://www.myucreate.com
if you want to read more on UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 on Radica's page. Usually the UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Radica\UCreate\Music folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Radica\UCreate\Music\uninst.exe. UCreate.exe is the UCreate Music Mixer 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 583.61 KB (597616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of UCreate Music Mixer 1.0. They occupy an average of 659.69 KB (675519
bytes) on disk.
- UCreate.exe (583.61 KB)
- uninst.exe (76.08 KB)
This page is about UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 version 188.8.131.52
UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is a program marketed by Radica. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UCreate Music Mixer 1.0". If it exists on your system the UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UCreate Music Mixer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UCreate Music Mixer 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.myucreate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radica\UCreate\Music\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UCreate Music Mixer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling UCreate Music Mixer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 by Radica from your computer, nor are we saying that UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 by Radica is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UCreate Music Mixer 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 09:46:41.273