UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577
UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 from your systemUniversity of California at San Francisco
. Take a look here
for more details on University of California at San Francisco. You can read more about related to UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 at http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera
. UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Chimera folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 is "C:\Program Files\Chimera\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled chimera.exe and occupies 25.50 KB (26112 bytes).
UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 contains of the executables below. They take 15.06 MB (15792410
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (679.27 KB)
- al2co.exe (44.00 KB)
- chimera.exe (25.50 KB)
- conic.exe (48.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (2.63 MB)
- itops.exe (28.00 KB)
- machinfo.exe (13.00 KB)
- mscalc.exe (148.00 KB)
- neon.exe (56.00 KB)
- povray.exe (804.00 KB)
- python.exe (23.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (24.00 KB)
- qdelaunay.exe (569.97 KB)
- x3d2pov.exe (48.00 KB)
- x3d2RM.exe (48.00 KB)
- x3d2vrml.exe (36.50 KB)
- sleap.exe (2.74 MB)
- am1bcc.exe (76.00 KB)
- antechamber.exe (196.00 KB)
- atomtype.exe (100.00 KB)
- bondtype.exe (136.00 KB)
- charmmgen.exe (116.00 KB)
- database.exe (68.00 KB)
- espgen.exe (60.00 KB)
- mopac.exe (5.12 MB)
- parmcal.exe (92.00 KB)
- parmchk.exe (112.00 KB)
- prepgen.exe (92.00 KB)
- resp.exe (151.18 KB)
- respgen.exe (64.00 KB)
- teLeap.exe (560.00 KB)
- top2mol2.exe (64.00 KB)
- translate.exe (80.00 KB)
- wininst-6.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (60.00 KB)
This info is about UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 version 1.3.2577
UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 is an application by University of California at San Francisco. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577". If it exists on your system the UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 program will be found automatically. When you click UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577:
- The software company is: http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Chimera\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577.
8. After uninstalling UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 by University of California at San Francisco from your computer, we are not saying that UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 by University of California at San Francisco is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UCSF Chimera 1.3.2577 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 09:09:12.077