UCSF Chimera 1.10.1
UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 from your systemUniversity of California at San Francisco
. Go over here
where you can read more on University of California at San Francisco. Detailed information about UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 can be found at http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Chimera 1.10.1 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 is C:\Program Files\Chimera 1.10.1\unins000.exe. chimera.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk.
UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.51 MB (41434150
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- al2co.exe (49.00 KB)
- chimera.exe (128.00 KB)
- conic.exe (99.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.68 MB)
- itops.exe (26.00 KB)
- machinfo.exe (20.00 KB)
- mscalc.exe (203.00 KB)
- neon.exe (105.00 KB)
- povray.exe (1.08 MB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (27.50 KB)
- qdelaunay.exe (295.50 KB)
- tiffcp.exe (307.50 KB)
- x3d2pov.exe (68.00 KB)
- x3d2RM.exe (59.50 KB)
- x3d2stl.exe (57.00 KB)
- x3d2vrml.exe (59.50 KB)
- acdoctor.exe (263.05 KB)
- am1bcc.exe (145.61 KB)
- antechamber.exe (363.44 KB)
- atomtype.exe (203.45 KB)
- bondtype.exe (173.90 KB)
- charmmgen.exe (204.09 KB)
- database.exe (87.12 KB)
- espgen.exe (73.98 KB)
- nccopy.exe (774.03 KB)
- ncdump.exe (811.49 KB)
- ncgen.exe (955.30 KB)
- ncgen3.exe (817.57 KB)
- parmcal.exe (81.36 KB)
- parmchk.exe (214.48 KB)
- parmchk2.exe (213.80 KB)
- prepgen.exe (186.76 KB)
- residuegen.exe (119.95 KB)
- respgen.exe (151.40 KB)
- sh.exe (88.01 KB)
- sleap.exe (2.88 MB)
- sqm.exe (1.42 MB)
- translate.exe (167.42 KB)
- yacc.exe (141.72 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- easy_install.exe (73.00 KB)
This page is about UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 version 1.10.1
If you are manually uninstalling UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Chimera 1.10.1\bin\chimera.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Chimera 1.10.1\bin\chimera.exe.FriendlyAppName
UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 is an application marketed by the software company University of California at San Francisco. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UCSF Chimera 1.10.1". The UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UCSF Chimera 1.10.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UCSF Chimera 1.10.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chimera 1.10.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UCSF Chimera 1.10.1.
8. After removing UCSF Chimera 1.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 by University of California at San Francisco from your PC, nor are we saying that UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 by University of California at San Francisco is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UCSF Chimera 1.10.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 20:42:23.403