This web page is about UCINET 6.649 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UCINET 6.649 from your systemAnalytic Technologies
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Analytic Technologies. More details about the application UCINET 6.649 can be seen at https://sites.google.com/site/ucinetsoftware/
. UCINET 6.649 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Analytic Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove UCINET 6.649. UCINET 6.649's main file takes around 16.03 MB (16804352 bytes) and is called Uci6.exe.
UCINET 6.649 is comprised of the following executables which take 31.53 MB (33066496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- eicent.exe (1.27 MB)
- Enet.exe (3.56 MB)
- keyplayer.exe (1.57 MB)
- keyplayer1.exe (607.50 KB)
- netdraw.exe (8.37 MB)
- Uci6.exe (16.03 MB)
- UnDeploy.exe (148.00 KB)
The current page applies to UCINET 6.649 version 6.649
UCINET 6.649 is an application marketed by the software company Analytic Technologies. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall UCINET 6.649 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UCINET 6.649 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UCINET 6.649 or simply click the Search field and type in "UCINET 6.649". If it is installed on your PC the UCINET 6.649 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UCINET 6.649 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UCINET 6.649, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UCINET 6.649:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/ucinetsoftware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UCINET 6.649.
8. After removing UCINET 6.649, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UCINET 6.649 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UCINET 6.649 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UCINET 6.649 by Analytic Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that UCINET 6.649 by Analytic Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UCINET 6.649 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 01:46:11.210