This info is about UC2_4.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall UC2_4.7 from your computerUC(China) Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on UC(China) Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the UC2_4.7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall UC2_4.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UC\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. UC2_4.7's main file takes around 4.45 MB (4663808 bytes) and its name is UC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside UC2_4.7. They take about 6.12 MB (6413585
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoConfig.exe (597.00 KB)
- IPCSearchUtil.exe (471.50 KB)
- Player.exe (571.00 KB)
- RegVendor.exe (11.00 KB)
- UC.exe (4.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.27 KB)
The current page applies to UC2_4.7 version 4.7
UC2_4.7 is an application by UC(China) Co., Ltd. . Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove UC2_4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UC2_4.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UC2_4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "UC2_4.7". The UC2_4.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UC2_4.7 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UC2_4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UC2_4.7.
8. After removing UC2_4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UC2_4.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UC2_4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UC2_4.7 by UC(China) Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that UC2_4.7 by UC(China) Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UC2_4.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 11:01:28.347