This info is about UC Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall UC Browser from your systemUCWeb Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on UCWeb Inc.. Usually the UC Browser application is installed in the C:\Program Files\UCBrowser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling UC Browser is "C:\Program Files\UCBrowser\Application\Uninstall.exe" --uninstall --system-level. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. new_UCBrowser.exe is the UC Browser's main executable file and it occupies around 1.89 MB (1985528 bytes) on disk.
UC Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.14 MB (25311064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- new_molt_tool.exe (649.99 KB)
- new_UCBrowser.exe (1.89 MB)
- UCService.exe (503.49 KB)
- new_Uninstall.exe (2.23 MB)
- new_update_task.exe (96.99 KB)
- new_wow_helper.exe (70.99 KB)
- AegisI5.exe (435.71 KB)
- browsing_data_remover.exe (221.99 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (667.49 KB)
- stats_uploader.exe (265.99 KB)
- theme_tool.exe (550.49 KB)
- UCAgent.exe (1.21 MB)
- UCWiFi.exe (5.27 MB)
- UCBrowser.exe (1.89 MB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
- MiniThunderPlatform.exe (262.45 KB)
- XLBugReport.exe (242.45 KB)
This info is about UC Browser version 5.5.7045.1204
only. Click on the links below for other UC Browser versions:
...click to view all...
UC Browser is an application offered by UCWeb Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove UC Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UC Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UC Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "UC Browser". The UC Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select UC Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UC Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UC Browser.
8. After removing UC Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UC Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UC Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UC Browser by UCWeb Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UC Browser by UCWeb Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UC Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 21:04:45.713