This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UC Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UC Browser from your computerUCWeb Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on UCWeb Inc.. UC Browser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\UCBrowser\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove UC Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UCBrowser\Application\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named UCBrowser.exe and occupies 864.83 KB (885584 bytes).
UC Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.19 MB (31652952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- molt_tool.exe (386.33 KB)
- UCBrowser.exe (864.83 KB)
- UCService.exe (670.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.02 MB)
- update_task.exe (98.33 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.83 KB)
- AegisI5.exe (435.71 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.87 MB)
- low_right.exe (45.43 KB)
- stats_uploader.exe (256.83 KB)
- theme_tool.exe (547.33 KB)
- UCWiFi.exe (1.81 MB)
- ucwifi_launcher.exe (113.83 KB)
- ucwifi_launcher64.exe (131.83 KB)
- setup.exe (926.33 KB)
- browsing_data_remover.exe (221.88 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (667.38 KB)
- stats_uploader.exe (265.88 KB)
- theme_tool.exe (550.38 KB)
- UCAgent.exe (1.21 MB)
- UCWiFi.exe (5.26 MB)
- UCBrowser.exe (1.89 MB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
- MiniThunderPlatform.exe (262.45 KB)
- XLBugReport.exe (242.45 KB)
- new_molt_tool.exe (648.88 KB)
- new_UCBrowser.exe (1.89 MB)
- new_UCService.exe (502.88 KB)
- new_Uninstall.exe (2.23 MB)
- new_update_task.exe (96.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.4985.0
of UC Browser. Click on the links below for other UC Browser versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by UC Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UC Browser.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\UC Browser (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\UC Browser.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
UC Browser is a program by UCWeb Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase UC Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UC Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UC Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UC Browser". The UC Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UC Browser in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UC Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UC Browser.
8. After uninstalling UC Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UC Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UC Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UC Browser by UCWeb Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UC Browser by UCWeb Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UC Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:18:57.413