This web page contains thorough information on how to remove UC_2.1_20120111_001 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall UC_2.1_20120111_001 from your systemUC(China) Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on UC(China) Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\UC directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\UC\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UC_2.1_20120111_001. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.82 MB (4009984 bytes) on disk and is called UC.exe.
The executables below are part of UC_2.1_20120111_001. They occupy about 6.80 MB (7129090
bytes) on disk.
- IPCSearchUtil.exe (320.00 KB)
- Player.exe (84.00 KB)
- UC.exe (3.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.31 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.53 MB)
This page is about UC_2.1_20120111_001 version 2.120120111001
UC_2.1_20120111_001 is an application released by the software company UC(China) Co., Ltd. . Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove UC_2.1_20120111_001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete UC_2.1_20120111_001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UC_2.1_20120111_001 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UC_2.1_20120111_001". If it exists on your system the UC_2.1_20120111_001 program will be found very quickly. After you select UC_2.1_20120111_001 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UC_2.1_20120111_001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UC_2.1_20120111_001.
8. After uninstalling UC_2.1_20120111_001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UC_2.1_20120111_001 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UC_2.1_20120111_001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove UC_2.1_20120111_001 by UC(China) Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that UC_2.1_20120111_001 by UC(China) Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UC_2.1_20120111_001 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 11:15:36.887