You can find below details on how to remove UBT 1.1.3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall UBT 1.1.3 from your systemeBunda
. Additional info about eBunda can be seen here
. Please follow http://ubt.ebunda.com
if you want to read more on UBT 1.1.3 on eBunda's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UBT directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for UBT 1.1.3 is "C:\Program Files\UBT\unins000.exe". UBT.exe is the UBT 1.1.3's primary executable file and it takes about 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in UBT 1.1.3. They take 992.45 KB (1016265
bytes) on disk.
- UBT.exe (372.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
of UBT 1.1.3.
UBT 1.1.3 is an application offered by eBunda. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove UBT 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove UBT 1.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UBT 1.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "UBT 1.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the UBT 1.1.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select UBT 1.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UBT 1.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UBT 1.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://ubt.ebunda.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UBT\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UBT 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling UBT 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UBT 1.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UBT 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UBT 1.1.3 by eBunda from your computer, nor are we saying that UBT 1.1.3 by eBunda is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UBT 1.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 20:04:28.307