UBRT-2300 4.4.01 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UBRT-2300 4.4.01 from your systemRobot_Labs
. More information on Robot_Labs can be seen here
. Further information about UBRT-2300 4.4.01 can be seen at http://www.ubrt.com.ua
. UBRT-2300 4.4.01 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UBRT directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling UBRT-2300 4.4.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UBRT\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.04 MB (4235264 bytes) on disk and is named UBRT-2300.exe.
The executable files below are part of UBRT-2300 4.4.01. They occupy an average of 4.14 MB (4339385
bytes) on disk.
- UBRT-2300.exe (4.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.68 KB)
This data is about UBRT-2300 4.4.01 version 4.4.01
UBRT-2300 4.4.01 is an application offered by the software company Robot_Labs. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase UBRT-2300 4.4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UBRT-2300 4.4.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UBRT-2300 4.4.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UBRT-2300 4.4.01". If it is installed on your PC the UBRT-2300 4.4.01 application will be found automatically. When you select UBRT-2300 4.4.01 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UBRT-2300 4.4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UBRT-2300 4.4.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ubrt.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UBRT\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UBRT-2300 4.4.01.
8. After uninstalling UBRT-2300 4.4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UBRT-2300 4.4.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UBRT-2300 4.4.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UBRT-2300 4.4.01 by Robot_Labs from your PC, we are not saying that UBRT-2300 4.4.01 by Robot_Labs is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UBRT-2300 4.4.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 00:56:34.430