UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator from your systemYuneec Europe GmbH
. Open here
for more information on Yuneec Europe GmbH. UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UAV-Pilot folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator is C:\Program Files (x86)\UAV-Pilot\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.19 MB (4397120 bytes) on disk and is called UAV-Pilot.exe.
UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.01 MB (6305809
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (96.39 KB)
- UAV-Pilot.exe (4.19 MB)
- update.exe (1.73 MB)
UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator is a program released by Yuneec Europe GmbH. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator or simply click the Search field and type in "UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator". The UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator.
8. After removing UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator by Yuneec Europe GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator by Yuneec Europe GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UAV-Pilot Flugsimulator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:01:17.670