UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source)
This info is about UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) from your PCUnifiedAutomation
. You can read more on UnifiedAutomation or check for application updates here
. More information about UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) can be found at http://www.unifiedautomation.com
. UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaSdkCppBundleSource directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaSdkCppBundleSource\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named client_cpp_sdk.exe and it has a size of 1.14 MB (1194496 bytes).
UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 41.22 MB (43221705
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (436.70 KB)
- client_cpp_sdk.exe (1.14 MB)
- client_cpp_sdkd.exe (4.18 MB)
- client_lesson01d.exe (3.58 MB)
- client_lesson02d.exe (3.59 MB)
- server_lesson04d.exe (9.23 MB)
- uaservercpp.exe (4.65 MB)
- uaservercppd.exe (12.25 MB)
- admindialog.exe (2.18 MB)
The current page applies to UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) version 1.5.2
only. Click on the links below for other UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) versions:
UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) is a program by UnifiedAutomation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source)". If it exists on your system the UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unifiedautomation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaSdkCppBundleSource\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source).
8. After removing UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) by UnifiedAutomation from your computer, we are not saying that UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) by UnifiedAutomation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UA SDK C++ Bundle (Source) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:54:37.470