This page contains detailed information on how to remove UA Modeler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UA Modeler from your computerUnifiedAutomation
. Open here
where you can read more on UnifiedAutomation. Detailed information about UA Modeler can be seen at http://www.unifiedautomation.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaModeler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for UA Modeler is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaModeler\uninst.exe. uamodeler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.92 MB (5160448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of UA Modeler. They occupy an average of 5.51 MB (5780492
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (443.01 KB)
- licensedialog.exe (162.50 KB)
- uamodeler.exe (4.92 MB)
The current page applies to UA Modeler version 1.4.2
UA Modeler is an application released by UnifiedAutomation. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase UA Modeler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UA Modeler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UA Modeler or simply click the Search field and type in "UA Modeler". The UA Modeler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UA Modeler in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UA Modeler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UA Modeler:
- The software company is: http://www.unifiedautomation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaModeler\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UA Modeler.
8. After removing UA Modeler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UA Modeler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UA Modeler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UA Modeler by UnifiedAutomation from your computer, nor are we saying that UA Modeler by UnifiedAutomation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UA Modeler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:54:37.450