U73b Compressor 2.0.1
U73b Compressor 2.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall U73b Compressor 2.0.1 from your computerAudified
. Open here
where you can find out more on Audified. More data about the software U73b Compressor 2.0.1 can be found at http://www.audified.com/
. U73b Compressor 2.0.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audified\U73b Compressor directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audified\U73b Compressor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall U73b Compressor 2.0.1. U73b Compressor 2.0.1's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1184648 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside U73b Compressor 2.0.1. They take about 1.13 MB (1184648
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to U73b Compressor 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
U73b Compressor 2.0.1 is an application offered by Audified. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase U73b Compressor 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase U73b Compressor 2.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate U73b Compressor 2.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "U73b Compressor 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the U73b Compressor 2.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click U73b Compressor 2.0.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding U73b Compressor 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for U73b Compressor 2.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.audified.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audified\U73b Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall U73b Compressor 2.0.1.
8. After removing U73b Compressor 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong U73b Compressor 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing U73b Compressor 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall U73b Compressor 2.0.1 by Audified from your PC, nor are we saying that U73b Compressor 2.0.1 by Audified is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall U73b Compressor 2.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 22:21:14.607